If you do not fit the specification with the minimum requirements your application will not be accepted for this position. Shortlisted candidates may be required to complete an Assessment or Test to demonstrate your knowledge of this position.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Tertiary qualification in the Technical/ Engineering field preferred
- 3 years’ experience as a Technical Writer within the Manufacturing and Defence environment
- Must be computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, Internet, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier Pro, Adobe Illustrator, Solidworks
- Strong Technical Writing Skills
- Compile machine manuals within approved format, content and applicable standards
- Capturing photos and videos of Machines for the development of marketing material
- Maintenance of technical documents including brochures, catalogues, manuals
- Practical knowledge of photography and printing processes
- Compiling Standard Operating Procedures
Applicants must reside in ALBERTON, GAUTENG or surrounding area.
Only South African citizens, who are suitably qualified, live in the applicable area and meet the requirements of the position are eligible to apply for this vacancy.
Please take note: if you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.