PURPOSE OF POSITION:
To promote sales, reduce losses, manage stock, manage people and control expenses in order to meet business targets.
- Increase sales
- Stock loss
- Drive a low cost business according to company standards
- Ensure administrative duties within the store are in accordance with company standards
- Management of team
- Grade 12
- Business related tertiary qualification would be an advantage
- Computer Literate
- Strong Leadership abilities – giving recognition and support, giving direction and guidance, communicating and interacting, service orientation
- Management abilities – Planning, Organising and Control; Problem solving, Decision making & Analysing
CLOSING DATE: Friday, 30 November 2018
If you are interested and meet the minimum requirements, please submit your CV via Fax to: 086 452 2829 with the STORE NAME which you are applying for at the top of the top of the page as your reference.
If you do not hear from us within 4 weeks of the closing date of this position, please regard your application as being unsuccessful.
Pep strives for equal opportunity in terms of employment equity guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Retail Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)