Macsteel Service Centres SA is currently recruiting learners to embark on the above-mentioned learnerships
- Stores & Warehousing (NQF 3)
- Production Technology (NOF 4)
- Health & Safety (NQF 4)
- Grade 12 (matric) – Mathematics (40%), Mathematics Lit (50%), English (50%)
- Ability to communicate (read, write and speak) in English
- Availability and commitment to complete the full year (12 months) of training practical time to be spent in a technical environment.
- Candidates are requested to complete the learnership Application Form available from HC department and submit it with their CV (internal only).
- Intake is merit based and candidates who do not meet the stipulated criteria will not be considered Working conditions and salaries for internal learners will remain as is, with time allowed to attend the Learnership classroom sessions.
- External learners will receive a monthly learnership stipend (R3 600) from the company and will be placed in the company (for the duration of the learnership) in order to apply the practical learning component .
- All learnership classes will be conducted at the Macsteel Head Office in Boksburg, travel to and from the venue will be for the learners own expense.
- Applications for external learners should include Tax number, Proof of banking details, clear colour ID copy, highest qualifications and complete CV.
- Internal applications to be signed off by management
The selection of learners will be done through screening and Interview processes and the selection outcome will be deemed as final
How To Apply
Applications (including complete CV) to be submitted to email@example.com no later than 1st March 2021 (NB! Please make sure the subject of the email has the programme you are applying for)
If you don’t hear from us within 14 days please consider yourself unsuccessful.